Author Topic: Blacklist search  (Read 4816 times)

Offline lawtai

• No flame
Blacklist search
« on: October 29, 2004, 07:21:08 PM »
I'm getting the following errors when I search inside blacklist. I removed a space at the end of the wblsearch file which got rid of some of the errors when I search in ip, but if I try to search blacklist or expression, then i get this error:

Warning: Unknown modifier 'v' in /home/virtual/site29/fst/var/www/html/wp-admin/wpblsearch.php on line 253

Warning: Unknown modifier 'v' in /home/virtual/site29/fst/var/www/html/wp-admin/wpblsearch.php on line 257

Warning: Unknown modifier 'v' in /home/virtual/site29/fst/var/www/html/wp-admin/wpblsearch.php on line 261

Warning: Unknown modifier '/' in /home/virtual/site29/fst/var/www/html/wp-admin/wpblsearch.php on line 253

and it just keeps going and going. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Offline Fahim

• Administrator
  • Inferno
    • http://www.farook.org
Blacklist search
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 07:39:36 PM »
Lawtai, you just made me discover a bug in the latest WPBlacklist code - the search by expression is not searching by expression but instead is matching against the full blacklist :p However, the problem you have is not because of that - I have a suspicion what it might be but I guess I'll have to verify it first. In the meantime, if you e-mail me directly, I'll send you a fixed version of wpblsearch which actually searches using the expression you provide :p