Post any bugs you might find in the current beta here.
To keep this thread as useful as possible, do the following when posting here:
1. Make sure you are using the most current beta version of PlotCraft (check http://www.farook.org/bytes.htm
for the latest version). The current version of PlotCraft as of 26 January 2005 is 1.0 and is the only version that's been distributed. Going to Help, About doesn't display the version number. In the next updates, version numbers will be available under Help, About.
2. Write down the steps needed to reproduce the bug. If a bug cannot be reliably reproduced, there's little chance that Fahim will actually be able to fix the bug.
3. If PlotCraft is crashing or locking up, try running PlotCraft while no other programs are running and see if the problem still happens.
4. When posting your bug, use the following format:
Summary: Write a descriptive summary of what the bug is doing (or not doing).
1. Give step by step directions on what has to be done to reproduce the problem.
2. Yes, give every little detail.
And finally, don't post feature suggestions in this thread. Use it only for bug reports.